Sunday, November 14, 2010

Abu Dhabi 2010.

After a series of completely uneventful events, I went out today with Fatinn, Nicholas, Wardah and Zeh and watched 'Megamind'.

Been wanting to watch it ever since it came out, and man, it was awesome.

Funny, great story line, lovable characters, cute minion, brilliant soundtrack (AC/DC, Guns N' Roses, Michael Jackson, to name a few), animated, you get what I mean.

I can honestly say that I love this movie.

Great movie aside, I'm kinda mad at myself for missing the last race of the season tonight. Had other things to do, but I can't believe I totally forgot about it.

I feel kinda depressed now.

History was made and I missed it.

And I call myself an F1 fan. Shame on myself.

Congratulations to Vettel for becoming the youngest F1 World Champion ever (they just keep getting younger and younger, don't they?). I like the guy.

I need details of the race, but the internet connection is being slow and troublesome, so perhaps not tonight.

Okay, have Deeparaya stuff tomorrow.

Sleep first, F1 later.

Sigh.

Night.


P.S. I bet it's become this trend for supervillain minions to appear cute. If it really is a trend, I sure hope it lasts.

No comments: