Monday, November 08, 2010

Interlagos 2010

Hey blogosphere.

It's funny how the more free time I have, the less I feel like blogging. Probably 'cause I don't really do much when I'm free.

Had some trouble waking up this morning, 'cause we went out to Johor yesterday and had this lack of sleep.

Yeah, our Johor trip was fun. It doesn't really matter what you do, or where you go, as long as you like who you're doing it with.

I mean, it's all about the company. It's like if you did something awesome with people you hated, it'd become less fun.

Anyway, watched 'Jangan Pandang Belakang Congkak 2', which was, unsurprisingly, not as funny as the first (it was a drastic degradation, from extremely funny to just meh). Well yeah, we all agreed that sequels are rarely better or as good as the original.

The only reason why people make sequels is because the first was successful enough, and the only reason why crappy sequels make money is because people assume it's as great as the first movie, or that they're just curious to find out exactly how crappy it is.

Today's not much fun to talk about 'cause I spent my morning down at the Mac lab with Ash and Victoria randomly watching YouTube videos and trying to gain inspiration for SDMA, and I spent my afternoon watching 'How I Met Your Mother' (still).

Didn't catch the race early this morning (Interlagos, you know, starts at midnight), 'cause I had to sleep or I'd KO today.

Congratulations to Red Bull Racing for wrapping up the Constructor's Title with a one-two at Interlagos, and to Vettel for winning the race. It was horribly obvious that the Red Bulls were in way better shape than the other teams for this track.

Massa had horrible luck, that's all I can say. Poor fellow, home race and all, and having to pit unnecessarily because of some loose tyre because some dude made a mistake during his first pit stop. I feel for him.

Okay, one more race to go, and to be honest with you, I don't really mind who wins the Driver's Title. The only two drivers I truly supported were Michael Schumacher and Kimi Raikkonen. Schumi's not doing really well this season, and Kimi's in rally now. What to do.

May the best driver win.

And forza Ferrari.

Night.


P.S. Oh, and congrats to Hulkenberg for pole. I totally forgot about that, 'cause I was so caught up in the whole "Massa-qualified-badly" thing.



No comments: