Thursday, November 04, 2010

SINGle.

Listening to MCR's new single right now.

To be honest with you, whenever they release any new stuff, I get kinda nervous, 'cause I'd probably be really disappointed if I didn't like it.

But heck, I love it.

Anyway, no matter what happens, or what decisions MCR decides to make, that's okay with me because my favourite album of all time has been and will always be 'Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge'.

It was probably the first album I've ever listened to from start to finish. And it was brilliant.

I remember being thirteen, on The Sims 2 forums (yeah, I used to hang out there a lot 'cause I totally didn't have a life back then and still don't but that's another story), when someone posted this link to this music video they made to Welcome To The Black Parade. So I went, and I fell in love.

Then I realised that I was missing out on a lot in life. And from then on I discovered that this music thing was something I couldn't spend a day without. It was like being on drugs. I got addicted, and I totally don't need rehabilitation.


Anyway, went out today with Wardah, Fatinn, Emily and Syaf. Watched 'Due Date'.

Thankfully no chick flick.

I think Robert Downey Jr's a great actor, 'specially 'cause I've seen him in Iron Man 2 and Sherlock Holmes.

But I digress. Movie was nothing spectacular, but it was funny and that's what mattered to people who needed to get out and have fun after spending a few weeks thinking about exams. It was a bit sick though (NC-16 and like, a tonne of disgusting sexual references).

Okay, going off now.

Have 'How I Met Your Mother' to watch. Love that show.

Night.


P.S. Oh it feels so weird to not have school on a weekday.


No comments: