Friday, November 19, 2010

"This is how we like to do it in the murder scene." -MCR

Exhausted, but still need to pack. Man, I need to become more efficient.

Last day of the school year today. Which means the highlight of the day was getting our progress reports back.

Did okay, thankfully.


Went down to the library afterwards to edit our SDMA video. Managed to finish it before our CIP started.

I have to say, despite filming it in one day, and coming up with a completely random script last-minute, and having a one-minute time constraint that made the video look really rushed, we did quite awesomely.

Yeah, it could've been better if we were allowed longer than a minute, but it's actually not bad at all.

Fingers crossed the judges will be able to understand our (how do I put this) "message" and "meaning" of the video.

Ah well. We had fun either way.


CIP was okay. Taught kids how to use compact cameras (because us video and PA people aren't so familiar with DSLRs). Went to the Botanic Gardens, and I filmed swans for five continuous minutes (I have no life).

Also took footage of us interacting with the people we were supposed to interact with.


Okay, have more CIP to do tomorrow. And packing. Loads of packing.

Night.


P.S. Life On The Murder Scene is teh love. Why did I wait so long before buying it?

P.P.S. I now have Late Night, courtesy of Kelvin. Need to start playing once I'm done packing.

P.P.P.S. People have gone back, but I keep telling myself that's okay, because I have more time to pack.

No comments: