Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Midlife crisis.

There are few things more annoying than the school internet connection.

It's horrible.

Can't get anything done, have to wait forever just to Google something, can't do things I want to do.


Had our post-exam games thing this morning. Couldn't really do anything because I probably suck at every sport imaginable (and some people think I'm actually afraid of balls I wonder where they get that idea from) and that I don't know how to play chess, chinese chess, monopoly deal, hearts or bridge.

Man, it's like I live a sad, meaningless existence throughout which I never picked up any of these life skills.

And so I just sat around with Rania 'cause she was on PA duty. Played a few songs in the hall, watched people in the concourse and drank a cup of free Milo. Nothin' much.

Fibo ended up in second place behind Faraday, 'cause we sort of lost almost every single match imaginable for tagball, frisbee and soccer (heard we got first for floorball though, that's nice).


Had dinner out with Kelvin and Adithya.

Was awesome 'cause we managed to find a place that'd buy a copy of Civilization V from me.

Less than a week till I get home, but I haven't started packing yet.

I should start, huh?

Okay, tired, should go now.

Adieu.


P.S. Bloody hell, I'm old.


No comments: