Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Look alive, sunshine.

Listening to 'Danger Days' now. (I've been wanting to say that for months.)

Already gone through it once, and it's amazing.

Because you know, MCR is my favourite band of all time, I probably won't be able to do anything else but SING praise about the album. (Did you catch the pun? It's the only song in the album that's easy to make puns with.)

Even with my atrocious navigational skills and my almost non-existent sense of direction, I somehow managed to make my way through Tokyo's super confusing subway system to Shibuya, where it took me ages to find HMV (at least that's what I think it was) and see this:

I haven't posted pictures in posts in like, forever. So here you go. I think Gerard Way's hair looks good on him, to be honest with you.

I remember when he bleached his hair for 'The Black Parade'. No matter what his hair looks like, Gerard Way will always be awesome.

But yeah, verdict of new album is: I still love My Chemical Romance.


Continued wandering around after that. Didn't buy anything else, 'cause I can't shop and I'm hopeless that way.

Had a nice stroll in Yoyogi National Park. Pretty place. Love the weather, too. Great for walking in.


And yeah, went there yesterday. Tokyo Tower. Have a vlog about it.



All right, be off now. Need to watch the latest episode of Glee.

Adieu.


P.S. I kinda like, really miss Bob Bryar though.

P.P.S. Fatinn has this thing for Sam Tsui, but I'm more of a Kurt Schneider person.

P.P.P.S. Gabriel Bá and Fábio Moon. Talented artists? You bet they are.

No comments: