Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Action.

Oh hey blogosphere.

It's that time of the year again.

That time when I complain for days on end and yet still get close-to-nothing accomplished.

Yeahp, it's time to start packin', baby.


I promised myself last year that I wouldn't keep that much junk, but I think I've broken that promise. I have loads of junk.

Planning on throwing away most of my notes from last year (kept all of last year's notes 'cause I just couldn't bring myself to get rid of them) and this year too, 'cause I've come to a realisation that I probably won't ever read them again.

Isn't that sad? It's like I put so much effort into filing and adding little annotations (to keep me from falling asleep in class) and I just throw them away.

But no, I am a person of the present, now, and I do not need to dwell on the past. Oh no I don't. (So I tell myself.)


No school today (thankfully), so I spent my morning watching 'The Big Bang Theory' (awesome show; makes me feel nerdier than I already am).

Then spent my afternoon filming for our SDMA vid with Ash around the hostel.

I don't know why, but despite all the hard work, I find filming rather addictive. It's like I actually enjoy figuring out the right camera angles, and getting people to act and telling them what to do and how to do it and they listen to you.

It's awesome.

What's more awesome is watching the finished product afterwards, because it's just so rewarding.

We won't talk about the finished product yet, 'cause we've just finished filming and haven't started on editing yet. But I assure you, we had fun.

Huge thanks to Fatinn, Adithya and Wee Thean (and two year 5s) for agreeing to do random typing and skyping on camera for us. And a bigger thanks to Mr Wong (the hostel one) for being sporting enough to act for us and constantly repeat scenes.


Okay, better go now. Tired and have to wake up early tomorrow 'cause I need to be at the Year 6 convocation rehearsal to take some footage.

Night.


P.S. It's like my life nowadays revolves mainly around CCA. Hm.


No comments: