Monday, November 29, 2010

Foresight.

Still listening to 'Danger Days' (okay, not continuously, but as in I've been listening to it every time I type out posts).

Just finished watching the third season of The Big Bang Theory. Ah, it feels so good to have free time and just relax.

Come to think of it though, we've had free time ever since the exams ended. And by "free time", I mean "time where I didn't feel guilty about watching television shows because I had other more important things to do" time.

Makes you almost miss school (no, not really. I lie).


Was getting my hair re-straightened today, so had plenty of time on my hands to read 'Anna Karenina' 'cause all I had to do was sit there for a few hours and wait.

I'm not even a quarter way through, but I have to say it's one of the best books I've read this year (I haven't read many this year, but man, it is good). I love the way it's told and how all the characters seem to be able to capture your heart and you become so enraptured in 19th century Russian life and the feeling is simply amazing.

Oh, and the reason why I bought 'Anna Karenina' in the first place was because I remembered it from 'A Series of Unfortunate Events' (and the genius of Daniel Handler) and that it was super cheap.

Funny how one thing leads to the other.


Met Nadhirah on the way back home. Talked about MS and about what's going to happen in the future.

I've realised that the MS I miss is the one that existed years ago, and not the way it is now. I don't want to go back, that's for sure. Sometimes I miss the way things were and all the fun we had back then, but there's no guarantee it would've stayed the same two years down the road, but I have to say I'm completely okay with school the way it is right now.

And yeah, I miss the people.

Those were good times, good times.

Okay, going off now.

Adieu.


P.S. I love the fact that television shows are available online. It makes life so much easier for us people who've been unable to watch television normally like regular couch potatoes.


No comments: