Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Greenscreen.

This sem's exams are over, I should be feeling elated, but man, my eyes just can't focus anymore.

It's like I'm just really, really, tired but don't want to go to sleep just 'cause I want to savour the "exams are over" moment.

You know that feeling, when you walk into the venue of your last paper (in our case, the hall) and find yourself smiling even though it's one of your worse subjects and you're feeling extremely nervous?

It's like you know that exams are over once you step into the place. It's not when you finish writing, because to me, the part of exams that make them such living hell is the studying.

The not being able to do what you want, to sleep earlier, to go out and have fun. It's horrible.


So how were our exams this time round? I can't say brilliant, sadly. I can't say horrible either. Average is more like it.

Kinda felt like I could've done better for subjects I like, and was surprisingly able to answer questions from papers of subjects I suck at.

It's interesting, really.

Dreamt I failed our English paper last night. Man, I'm paranoid.


Anyway, better go off now. Feel like I'm dying of exhaustion.

Adieu.


P.S. The weather is currently really humid and I hate it.

No comments: