Friday, November 12, 2010

Inferiority.

Listening to Lifehouse at the moment.

There's just something about Jason Wade's voice that makes anything he sings sound really good.

Feeling tired right now, but life goes on.

Script-checking today. They always cram majority of the subjects we take on the first day. I don't know whether it's for the sake of convenience, or that they just want to see us succumb to nerves.

But yeah, logic says that once a paper is done you can't do anything about it anymore, so there's not much point in worrying about getting results back.

I'm guessing the scary part is finding out how badly you did.

I like to lower my expectations so I don't feel disappointed or anything. Passing subjects I suck at is good, and anything beyond that is great.

It's totally scary that some people can get ridiculously high marks while I kinda like have to scrape my way through. It's insane.

Yeah, just feel so inferior.


CCA meeting-ed later on in the afternoon. Listened to Ash talk about our CIP for a while, then had pizza. Loads of pizza.

And because hardly anyone showed up, we had a surplus of seven boxes of whole pizzas. Never in my two years of of NUS High has there ever been a surplus of pizza. Like, it just doesn't happen. To have seven whole pizzas leftover just kinda blew our minds for a moment.


Went out to WCP to have ice cream at MOF for our cluster outing.

Just realised that it was probably our last outing as a cluster. Wow, that was fast. Seems like only yesterday I was leaving 8A.


Loving the weather right now. It's so cool (literally).

Better go off.

Night.


P.S. I love the a cappella rendition of Katy Perry's 'Teenage Dream' on Glee. Darren Criss is amazing.


No comments: