Friday, November 12, 2010

Decorations.

Script-checking day 2 today.

Geog was great (and I should totally be thanking my lucky stars, 'cause I, along with loads of other people, only started studying on the day itself). Malay was horrible.

My love-hate relationship with Geog continues.

Went to the library with Aisyah afterwards, just so we could sleep in there. I mean, the library is like the perfect place for sleeping. It's cold, quiet, and full of books (there's just something about old, thick, nerdy books that just make you want to fall asleep).

Hey, we're tired people. Don't judge us.


Did stuff for Deeparaya rehearsals all afternoon.

It's great that we're raising awareness of other cultures and religious celebrations and all, but I don't like that it's been made such a chore for all of us.

And it's sad that all the effort and work and time we put into all this will be over in a few hours and will hardly be appreciated by the rest of the school who weren't involved in any way.

It's kinda depressing, really. To come to that realisation. We could always make the decision to not care about anything in life, 'cause it only lasts for a fleeting moment and then there would really be no point in anything.

But we do stuff anyway.

There's something so cool about the human race. We're totally aware of this and yet continue to strive.


Went out for sushi after rehearsals. Yum.

And had cake with chopsticks, courtesy of Emily and Wardah (thanks, guys).

Okay, going off now.

Adieu.


P.S. I like to see people's reactions when I tell them that the guy who plays Scooter from How I Met Your Mother is actually Neil Patrick Harris' real life boyfriend. It's fun.

No comments: