Friday, August 15, 2008

Arwen Undomiel, Evenstar.

Before I start with today's post, I just need to point out one thing:
STOP SENDING ME JUNK MAIL.

Thank you.
I hate having to empty out my mailbox(es) all the time because of all the spam that's flooding them.

Malay oral is tomorrow. Great, innit? Of course.

Well, whatever happened to "don't talk to strangers"? 
I guess it's been declared void in these circumstances. At school, compulsory for all students taking government exams, the strangers are teachers, et cetera et cetera.

Having a conversation with totally unknown people is weird, especially when they hang onto your every word and take marks for what you say. *shudders*
Your future depends on having a completely pointless conversation with certain people of a certain profession.
Wow, even that sounded weird.

We get our English marks tomorrow, if Ms Anne finishes with the marking in time. I kind of dread my marks. Please don't suck please don't suck please don't suck please don't suck please don't suck. Pretty please? With a cherry on top? Yeah...

It has come to a(nother) point in my life where I seem to have nothing to do. I always cure this by grabbing a book and reading, but since it's PMB year, I haven't had the opportunity to do that lately. But it got so bad this afternoon I started reading 'Sabriel'. I'm a few chapters in, I want to continue reading, but there's the IRK test tomorrow. I did make a promise to myself to read for the sake of Cikgu Mahmud, but... No. I will not disappoint myself. 

'When there's a will, there's a way,' they say.
And that way here is to cram. 

P.S. I was waiting for my tuition class to start just now and realised someone had stuck "OMGSTFU!!" on the back of the computer in big white letters. Is it a trend now to swear in abbreviated form? I don't know.

No comments: