Thursday, August 21, 2008

Don't make us look bad.

I... have nothing to do.

Apart from that pile of homework behind me.
*turns around* 
Will you stop bugging me for a second? I tried to do you during CCA time, didn't I?
*turns back to face computer*
We migrated a total of three times during CCA time. We couldn't find Mr Soh or any teacher in charge and the whole place was empty, so we left, deciding he'd either been kidnapped, abducted by aliens, or distracted by kittens (Wani's idea). After that Cikgu Zubaidah found us in the cafeteria and made us move to the Tarian Asli room, where they did nothing also. She came back to tell us there was CCA so we left again.
Meh.
At least we took attendance?

My nose almost always runs in the morning. I don't know why. Maybe it just wants some healthy morning exercise. *bad joke intended*

Now, on to business. 

'Cher Sofy is on medical leave, leaving us to our replacement form teacher, 'cher Masnur (the PE teacher). Improvements: No complaining if our class is dirty.

But since her disappearance, albeit planned, our classroom D304 has been accumulating dust and rubbish over the week. On Saturday, Zimah and I are the only ones who actually care (since we're almost always the first few to get to class). The dustbin needs emptying, the recycling bins need emptying, everything's kinda overflowing 'cause nobody has cared.
Aw. We use such a sad, dilapidated class. 

'Cher Yati is getting more and more pregnant every day (like duhh). She fell asleep in class today. Must be awfully tiring. She needs a break, and so do we (from Maths). No, you misunderstood. I do mean well.

'Cher Ruzidah has been very majal today, more majal than usual. Stop repeating things, please. We're not deaf (surprise, surprise). 
Oh, and she made this weird joke today, "J.W.W. Birch, class, is spelt with I-R-C-H, not T-C-H."
Hm. 

'Cher Sufy is currently panicking not only because her PMB countdown is outdated (it says "Days left to qualifying"), but also because she wants the whole class to get distinctions for Science. I hope so too, 'cher.

'Cher Fatimah is retiring. Yes~! 
Uh... I meant, now she can get her well deserved rest. Yeah. That's it.

'Cher Ramlah looks more and more worried by the day. Illness, I suspect. She punished a few people today for not bringing their PMB books. What's it like, Syaz, to stand up at the back of the class for fifty minutes?

Cikgu Mahmud still bears a resemblance to Sultan Ahmad Tajuddin. I was half expecting him to come into class and say, "Beta perintahkan kamu untuk membuat buku pink."

Ms Anne holds much confidence in us to pass our English orals. Half of the class today, half the class (including me) on Monday. I hope you're right, Ms Anne.

3R: We rock, we rule, we recycle.

No comments: