Saturday, August 16, 2008

"Pull".

'asdfmovie' is the dumbest, most pointless "movie" I have ever seen. 
It is also the cause of me asking Syaz, "Hello parking meter!" with her replying, "Helluu!"
Okay, I admit, it's funny.

Shall I do the qualifying results first, or the Malay oral? Hmm...
Results it is then. Suspense..!

English II. Meh. Okay? Meh. That's what I told Ms Anne when she asked us how our paper was. It turned out to be...just all right, I guess. Not perfect, but hey, nobody's perfect. (Stupid true and false.)
I passed my IRK. Good enough.
I got an A for my History. Like, wow. I told Firdaus I gave up the Olympic opening ceremony for History and cikgu Ruzidah overheard. 
"You can always buy the CD," she told me. Yeah, we all know she can never tell when people are joking or not. Other than that, maybe she just wants people to laugh with her (and she doesn't know we're laughing at her, not with her).


Now let's see... Oral.

After Cikgu Ruzidah dismissed us, we decided to leave our bags near the teacher's cafe. Big mistake. The wind came and blew our test/revision/exam papers and notes away and caused a big ruckus where people were scrambling to rescue precious sheets of paper and holding onto their tudongs for dear life (another disadvantage of using one). 
We took refuge outside the English staff room and waited for the gale to urm... what's the word? I can't seem to remember... Crap. Uhm. Never mind then. Well the wind stopped and we went back downstairs. Syahirah, Baoxin, Steph and Sil Suan were missing at that time, but we settled for the fact that they wouldn't ditch the oral exam.

Then the wait began. So we waited, and waited, and waited, and waited, and waited, and waited, and waited, and waited, and....

*Thirty minutes later*

...and waited, and then, a teacher came. We knew automatically that she was doing the English orals, because she was white. Yeah. What a way to put it. She approached the door, leaned her weight against it and crash, it wouldn't open. We watched as she took half a second to realise the door was labelled "pull" and then yanked it open.
I laughed. What kind of English teacher was that? Couldn't even read the instructions of a door. 

But it was only English. The BM teachers hadn't arrived yet. 

*fast forwarded to much later*

A BM teacher walked past us and then came another crashing sound. I couldn't suppress my laughter. Hello, it says 'pull', not 'push'. What is wrong with you people? =)

The moment of truth arrived. First Hanan went in, then Haziyah, then Baoxin, then... me. 

I followed the librarian inside the library and handed her my IC. Signed a piece of paper. Read passage fourteen. My turn came. I smiled nervously. "Oh crap," was going through my mind. 

Blah blah blah, and then it was over. 

Though I must admit I seriously had no idea when she said, "Cyber". 
"Apa cikgu? Internet kah?"
Luckily she smiled. The examiners smile a lot, actually. I have no idea why though.

And I said, "Selamat petang", unlike Kok Sheng, who said, "Selamat pagi."
And totally unlike Fazrul, who didn't say anything and just sat down.

Now I need to go and think up my plans for tomorrow. 

Mall.

Mummy.

'Mummy' at The Mall.

...I hope.

No comments: