Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Viva la Vida; long live life.

NUS selection, man. Maths section sucked real bad, Science section was good. 

I didn't study for that IRK test just now. Don't kill me, Cikgu. I'll read next time, I promise.

Before 'cher Yati had the chance to give out our Maths paper, I asked for permission to leave. And she granted it, because she had no choice. I left. 

Met Siang Wen and Syazirah on the way downstairs. They're good company. 

Squeezed in a car belonging to one of the teachers. Thankfully there was enough oxygen to go 'round. 

Didn't get lost and got there in time. Well, sorta. Majority of the people were there already, so you could say we were a tad late. Wasn't our fault. The announcement said, "10.20 sharp" but the teachers came more than five minutes later. I thank them for taking the trouble and sending us to the previously unknown (by me) primary school at Rimba.

'Nywayy, in their hall, Syazirah, Siang Wen and I chose a chair and table (which was way too low of my liking. It made me feel tall though) each and sat down to watch the other people last-minute cram. 

None of us brought books so we just talked about... I can't really remember, but we whispered some things.

My stomach was growling throughout the paper. *rumble rumble*, it went, as I shaded one of those little ovals. 

There were packets of nasi waiting for us outside, but it was too late. Didn't feel hungry anymore. 
I wonder why my mum makes me eat breakfast at school. I'd never eaten breakfast on school days since... Form 1.
Don't break the chain. Don't rock the boat. But whatever.

I had a little in-my-head celebration in the car on the way back, 'cause I'd missed Geo. =)

I reached the Reading Room (un-aircon-ed, because of the stupid leak) just in time to watch Peter Pan. 
"It's soo British!"
God, the accents.
Neko just likes it because she thinks Peter is cute. 

I want to buy Coldplay's new album, 'Viva la Vida or Death and All His Friends'. Should be good?

No comments: