Friday, August 29, 2008

IRK + Sastera = Suicidal.

My nose is running like Usain Bolt.

At this rate, it could win more golds than Michael Phelps, but let's not go there.
Oh yeah, and I could set a record for the longest cold ever endured, because it's been here with me for at least a week and it's not going away. 

My dad's friends' kids were here yesterday. Tried to convince me to let them use my MSN account. Pfft, yeah, I told them. In your dreams.
But I said, "Hey, wanna see my password?"
"Yeahh!!"
"Okay, watch carefully..." 
"Wait wait, do it again, didn't see! Why so fast?"

Hahah, suckers. 
(Sorry. For comedic purposes only. Didn't mean to insult anyone.)

So why am I watching stupid, random parodies on YouTube when I'm supposed to read up on Science diagrams, its labels and functions?

I don't know.

Tomorrow marks 49 days left to PMB, or 7 weeks, whichever you prefer. I should start reading now, but... but... meh, I suck at this whole "must-be-very-hardworking-let's-start-cramming-now" thing.

I feel like having pancakes, but I'm really full right now.

Mmm... Pancakes.

I wonder what other people are doing right now. Something more interesting than what I'm doing, I guess. I know my Science labels. I think. Steph was telling me the other day I could represent two people in our group (meaning either we could overcome our disadvantage of having only three people in our bench, or that she didn't have to study and I'd do it for her) when her pink Science PMB book scratched me on the arm. Hence, you people must heed this warning: Science past year papers are dangerous. Please do not go within a five meter radius of them.

I want the full season DVDs of The Simpsons, House, and South Park.

And watch television till my eyes sorta pop out.

*sigh* PMB.

No comments: