Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The Man Who Can't Be Moved

I have discovered something new. A whole new sound. 
It's called 'The Script'. 
And I like.

I gave up on finishing my Geo workbook before giving it to Cikgu Fatimah tomorrow. Suckish. I have been so thoughtfully reminded why I dislike Geo. Stupid questions, lots of work. 

As Firdaus puts it, it's like we don't have anything to do anymore for MIB. So we were asked to build a house. Not a real house, just a model. A real house would've been cool, but meh. Takes up too much time (among other various reasons). 
Rumah tradisi.

All my group ('Daus, Meza, Aimma and I) have done so far is cut out an outline and make some completely pointless sketches.
...Then tried to murder Aimma's bottle of PVA glue with a pair of scissors.

Enough about our pathetic house-building.

We had Commerce after MIB after a really boring session of Geo. 'Cher Fatimah was in a really foul mood this morning, spoiling all our early-in-the-morning good mood (which had been made worse by another assembly. Cikgu H loves us, I swear. Cikgu Haiseh wasn't there though).

New teacher: Teacher Stella.

Somehow, almost everybody thought the name was funny. 
You know, Stella School.

I know someone else called Stella. No big deal. So she's sorta okay. I'll forgive her 'cause she's new.

This may sound weird to you, but I think I'm starting to miss 'Cher Sofy. I want to see her baby. They say she's awfully cute with rosy cheeks. Aw.
I miss the nagging, the mocking her, the revision where we could refer to notes, the free time afterwards, the lack of homework, yeah.
Sentimental time over.

Now this may sound even weirder, but 'Cher Yati, the teacher whose smiles are as rare as... spotting a coelacanth, gave us chocolate today.
Maz came to my class during break (I was waiting, it's a routine thing) and handed me two packets of Hershey's Kisses.
I looked at her.
"From 'Cher Yati."
My mouth dropped open. "Say what? You're not kidding? Why on earth would she buy us chocolate??"

Yes, it's a mystery to be solved. But thanks, 'cher. You're cool.

Maybe pregnant teachers do turn nicer. 

=)

Oh, and guess what?
Cikgu Ruzidah is still single.

I shall not state my source, but I can assure you that it is accurate.

Heheh.

No comments: