Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Refrained.

Check out tomorrow's date, yo.

2008 squared.

Awesome.

I wanted to post two posts yesterday, but something went wrong with my browser and I got stuck in the "Edit Html" section with no option to go back or whatever. 
So, let's move on and forget about yesterday. (Kinda sad, ain't it? But, whatever. Important point(s?): read BFG- hence new favourite word is "snozzcumber".)

Today, 'cher Fatimah didn't come. Cikgu Zubaidah came in and said, "Your teacher's not here today, so I'm here to babysit you guys. Do whatever you want and just don't make a lot of noise."
Cool.

'Cher Sofy has started her leave, I think, because she's pregnant and all that jazz. 

Cikgu Mahmud was still here, along with Cikgu Ramlah, so we did do a bit of work today.

English, English. Got our paper 1 back. I got marks I previously didn't know possible. 

Now I have to go and type out my composition because Ms Anne says so (because she wants us to have our compositions in our books to look all "nice, neat, and grammatically perfect").

By the way, I'm finding it a bit hard, sifting through each and every one of Fazrul's "friends" on friendster to find out who his girlfriend is. But I am egged on by curiosity.

P.S. Just kidding. I'm not an idiot. I gave up after the first five profiles. It's like looking for a needle in a haystack. Screw you and your secrecy.

No comments: