Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Personal space please.

Meh. My MSN is down again. Can't get online.

Cikgu Mahmud dropped a bombshell this morning. He was going to give us tests starting tomorrow. Like, oh em gee em gee em gee em gee em gee em gee em gee em gee em gee em gee em gee em gee em gee *inhales* em gee em gee em gee em gee! He's turning into Cikgu Rozidah! 

Well, he already looks like the guy in the History textbook, so I guess why not. Just don't be majal, okay, cikgu?

I need a break, all right? Seriously, I'm not kidding. I can't keep working like this 24/7. 
Yeah, I know I sound lazy. But what the heck, I'll say it anyway. (Because it twoo. It da twuth, weally. *cough*)

My brother's hogging up all my personal space. Nowadays, it's like, "Get away from me! I need to breathe!"
He messes up all my stuff, loses things and then blames me for the mess he makes. Aw. Isn't that brilliant? 
Yeah, Syaz, I know how you feel with Syazwi. Little brothers. *rolls eyes*

Our Geo teacher's still on MC (medical certificate, my friends. It's to let people know that yes, you really are sick).  We were discussing plans to go to the Mall to watch a movie when the principal appeared at our door. Whoops. We sat down and looked at her innocently. She seemed satisfied with our answers (teacher's on MC) and left. 
Then Syaz, Steph, Qilah, Aimma and I started this really ridiculous game. We passed things in circles with a pair of pens/pencils acting as chopsticks. It wasn't easy. Kept dropping them. 

My Commerce marks sucked. =(

Ms Anne told us our English 1 sucked too. Aww. That's so nice of her.

No comments: