Saturday, August 30, 2008

"How do I put this in decent English?"

Little did I know that there would be an unpleasant surprise for us this morning at school.

No, not tests, or three periods of History. This unpleasant surprise came in the shape of two piles of cat poo.
Yes, cat poo. Excrement, faeces, crap, shit, droppings, bodily waste, stools, whatever.

Our classroom stank like hell, and probably still does. Meza told me the cleaner only took out one pile, and (in her desperation to leave the smell) left the other there. The one near Qilah's table (and hence mine also). Oh gross. Really, really gross.

We think this group of kids who vandalise our school on public holidays had something to do with it, because today the three classrooms before ours had been ransacked (Wani's "toolbox" was stolen a few days ago after they messed up 3T) and there were scribbles on previously clean walls. What's "K.D.S."?

Losers. They have no life.

On the bright side, we had the opportunity to stay in the library for half the (school)day. 
I have a feeling "Teacher" Stella hates her job. She always stares off into the distance, looking all sad and forlorn. Why do we have to get the emo teacher?
And we're scared of her. She acts like, all prone to getting moody and stuff. 

English was particularly fun. Neko kept complaining of having to sit with me, Kok Sheng and Fazrul, because we kept making stupid jokes and laughing our heads off while filling in the adjective blanks. For example:

I look at my English paper. 
"The _______ patient hopped onto the bed as the doctor instructed."

"The what patient?" I say (not so loudly, it's a library, remember?). "Could be anything, right? The stupid patient, the idiotic patient, the dumb patient...the dying patient?"

"I know I know!" Sheng says. "The gay patient." We burst into a fit of silent laughter.

"The patient patient?" I suggest.

"Yeah!" Fazrul says. "I'm writing that down." He fills in his blank with the word 'patient'.

"Wait, are you serious? That's stupid!"

"Yes, I'm serious!" Then Sheng follows him and rights 'patient' as well.

Ms Anne walks by, and glances at Fazrul's paper. "The patient patient... The same word... That's good. I like that one."

I thought the librarian was going to kick us out for all the noise we were making. But oh well. Hahah.

We migrated down to the lab during break. Had the labeling quiz thing. Now we know...'cher Sufy likes Justin Timberlake and shares a birthdate with me.

Cikgu Ruzidah was as majal as usual, and confused Sheng's name with mine. Just because our names both start with the same thing doesn't mean they should be messed up, m'kay?


Seven weeks to PMB. The very thought disgusts me. 

September is near. Doesn't time fly? 
It's like we don't take the time to appreciate things, the little details, the small deeds people do, anymore, because we don't have the time to.

What's the rush?


Oh, and happy birthday Firdaus. Malaysia merdeka, we know. XD


By the way, what word would you use to describe 'dandruff'?

No comments: