Monday, August 11, 2008

Oh the suspense..!

Syaz, Syaz! I saw Steph's picture!
Hahaha. So funnyyy. 

Damn it. I spent the last few minutes wondering why it felt so hot and just realised I didn't switch on the air conditioning. 

You know, I've gone so long without blogging, and now I've forgotten how to blog. Like, what do I write? 

It's one thing to sit for the exam, and another thing to pass it. The part I hate most about exam time isn't the studying (surprise surprise), but that time when they return your papers, complete with your marks. I can't stand it. There's nothing you can do if you don't score as well as you wanted, and the waiting, I hate the waiting. 
When teachers give out the papers in order from lowest to highest, cross your fingers and say, "Don't say my name, don't say my name.."
When teachers give out the papers in order from highest to lowest, go, "Say my name, say my name..."
When teachers give out the papers in random, close your eyes, pray according to your religion and hope for the best. 

Another thing I hate is when teachers announce the marks out loud. It's embarrassing. Honestly.

I think our Science teacher was very disappointed with our results this time. She smiled less than usual, and was sort of distant. Meh, I don't know. None of us failed though. 

What's more disappointing was what Cikgu Ramlah told us this morning: None of us got an 'A'. 
How is that possible? Do we really suck that much? Surely we cannot be that terrible at B.M.?
I don't know. Maybe we are, but then again I'm just another confused student.

I dread my Geography marks, if we're getting 'em back tomorrow (I doubt that though, but who knows?). I wasn't sure of more than half the answers I wrote. I am so doomed.

I wonder if I made Ms Anne cry over my composition? I asked a few people who did the same question I did, but nobody had the boy die. Perhaps it's just me who likes to give tragic alternate endings to happy picture compositions. But come on, the boy was lying face down with a pool of blood surrounding his head and the police not caring in the last picture. How could that not mean he was dead?

My Sejarah section of IRK must've sucked a lot, because I hardly read anything and hantamed my dates. Argh.

I am afraid of 'Cher Sofy. That's all I can say about Commerce.

And as for History? I'll be lucky if I get an 'A'.

My Maths sucked and will remain that way.

Oh the suspense.

I hate it.

No comments: