Saturday, August 09, 2008

Freedom~~! (for now)

We're finally free *insert fifteen dozen exclamation marks* but there's this feeling I can't shake off. 

This freedom, it's so momentary. PMB is coming. Oral exams are in a few days. Oh joy. *note sarcasm*

Since we love word equations, here's one:

PMB qualifying + being sick -> not good

Yeah, maybe you guessed it. I missed the first day of qualifying thanks to this bug that's going round. Damn it. Damn it a LOT.
No mood to study, missing one whole day, two papers, sucked "majorly". 
I had to stay back for the second and third days to make up for lost time. It was a big disadvantage for me, 'cause it left me with less time to cram for other subjects I hadn't studied for. Am I not awesome? *cough no cough*

And let me verify one thing: yes, I do hate multiple choice questions. It doesn't allow me to write the rubbish I write for teachers to give me marks. It's either I'm correct, or wrong. Meh, don't like it.

On the third day of christm- oops sorry, went off-topic there, we did the Australian English Competition. It was kinda fun, you know, a break from what we've been reading all week (school syllabus).

BM 2 was surprisingly passable. Cool. I liked it.

My dad's birthday was on the 7th. I have a pic of the cake, but it's downstairs. I'll upload it tonight, maybe, if I'm not watching the Olympics. 

Excuse me, but I need to sim. 

Be back? 

YES!!


P.S. Tira, yes, thank you for being understanding. Hahah. I just realised how much you miss out on when you don't access the internet for more than a week.

Right now, the internet is fundamental. 

Mark my words.

No comments: