Monday, August 18, 2008

The Mall, Gadong.

After lunch, I called Steph. 

"Uh... Hello?"
"Hello? Steph, where are you guys now?"
"Urm..." she appeared to hesitate. "I'm in the toilet."
I suppressed laughter with a smile, making the passers-by around me think I was a lunatic. "Oh.......... Okay. Uh, never mind then. I'll call you back?"
"The toilet near the arcade," she said. 
"Oh right. See you guys there... at the arcade...yes...I know, not the toilet."

Thus I made my way to the third floor of our first ever (I remember when it was first opened and everyone was just so sakai about it, including me) mall, The Mall. 
I approached the food court and saw Qilah and Aimma walk past me. I stopped. Turned back. Pulled Qilah's arm. Finally. They noticed me. 
"Yawen!" they said.
"Yes!" I replied. "Me."

Then I met the rest of the group. There are a lot of people to name, so I will skip that because I'm lazy (sorry guys) though I will let you know there were at least 17 of us in all. 

Zal and I made our way downstairs to the bookstore (Best Eastern) to wait for Nadhirah (bte Bakhri. People keep mistaking her for Neko/Nadhirah). On the way down, Zal nudged me. 
"Yawen!"
"What?" I asked.
"Cikgu Ruzidah! Tuu~!!" She pointed towards the escalator opposite us and I looked hard.
"Where???" And I saw her. No mistake. It was our dear old History teacher. Cikgu Ruzidah. Ever so famous for being majal and having a funny accent (sorry 'cher! No offence!). I called Syaz. Her reaction: "OMG!!! Banar wah??"

Baoxin paid for the movie tickets and we paid her for paying for us. Yeah. Calculations were hard to get right, but we made it through.

Check out our tickets. Since Fazrul, Aimma, Qilah and I were so bored sitting at a table at the food court, I took pictures of our movie tickets. 14 in all (the rest were bought later).
This is Syaz (siuk sendiri).


Lawa, right? (*cough* Yeah, I know, I'm so sakai...)

After much consideration and discussion the night before, we settled on watching 'Wall-E'. It was good. Cute. And people kept turning around to look at me during the opening cartoon, the "Presto" one with the rabbit. Don't ask.

It serves as a lesson, really. It shows that eventually the people didn't take care of Earth properly and had to go and live in outer space, leaving robots called "Wall-E"s to clean up until it was safe return.
They never returned and ended up fat (rounded, like...balls?), lazy and stupi- I meant, ignorant because robots served and fulfilled every of their wants and whims.
I will not spoil the movie for you if you haven't watched. But go watch, because I liked it. J/k.

Pizza plants.

Syaz had to leave early because her brother dislocated his right shoulder punching one of the game machine things at the arcade. 

Other than that, I won a race so as agreed, Zal had to lanja me to DQ. Awesome. 
We're still waiting for a re-race one day.

Muahahahaha. The ice cream is mine!

No comments: