Sunday, November 30, 2008

Cheeese.

First and foremost, I would like to wish Syaz a happy fourteenth birthday. I'm envious because you're younger than me, but then again, I've lived longer. Ha ha. 
Anyway, I will always miss the name-calling and the "penalties", right, "Aishah"?

This morning, my aunt and uncle visited, bringing along Nathan and Isaac (the little monsters, my uncle calls them).

My brother is a stingy little pain in the ass. He likes to pick fights with our cousins and cry over many things. *sigh* Brothers.

Speaking of which, Nate's little brother isn't in any way a monster (yet). He's like, the epitome of adorable. Even if you don't pay attention to him, he just sits quietly and watches the grown-ups talk and the little boys run around and scream.
He's got dimples when he smiles. I was trying to get him to smile long enough for me to take a picture of him, but I think my reflexes were too slow for that.

After we all admired Isaac's cuteness and got my brother to stop chasing Nathan, we left for my other uncle's house for lunch. 

When we got home, my other cousins came to visit. Then together we went to see the Halloween baby. Her English name is "Mischa". Our Chinese relatives are going to have a hard time pronouncing that

Babies live such lazy lives. All they do is sleep, eat, sleep, eat, then poop a bit, sleep, eat, then sleep again. Diapers are changed for them, clothes are washed, and butts are wiped clean by doting parents and grandparents who expect nothing in return but a smile and some gratitude in the future. 

...I bet they must be so jealous of us relatively older people who can walk and jump and play games and tell jokes and generally able to communicate without having to cry or whimper. 

Oh well.

No comments: