Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Awkward Lounge Music.

Oh my goodness I'm sitting here trying to decide where I should start with the packing I have to do, and boomz, this came out of absolutely nowhere and made my day.


The weather's acting all horrible, sweating at the slightest amount of physical activity, dust is in my eyes from my luggage bags, and I've been distracted by Britain's Got Talent 2010 all afternoon, and this pops up.

Utterly, completely amazing. The epitome of pleasantly surprising acts, that one. Absolute winner. I kid you not. Pure genius. Loved it loved it loved it.

Nothing could've made my day more, actually, than to see that act. Brilliantness. And yeah, I'm still quite impressed by it.

I'm also impressed by this guy, Christopher Stone. Great voice. Honestly thought he was going to be horrible, but hell no he was awesome.


I love Britain's Got Talent. It's more diverse than American Idol, and hence more entertaining. Got weirded out by some of the acts, but I think it's another good year (no Susan Boyle though, just an eighty year old great-grandmother who sings extraordinarily well for her age, and a doorman whose 'Come Fly With Me' made me smile early in the mornin').


Spent my afternoon in the audi for the SIMC closing ceremony rehearsal. Thankfully had Ash and Minh Chau to talk to, otherwise would've died of boredom. Our only form of entertainment was probably randomly pressing random buttons on the big video cam, and listening to Mr Murali make funny comments.

Oh, and Dr Li apparently has (or had, she likes to insist) this obsession with Wu Zhun. She was like, "You're Bruneian? Does that mean you know Wu Zhun?"

Heck. TMI? Definitely TMI.


Went out to New York New York for dinner with Kelvin and Yee Rou afterwards. It's been four hours since, and I still feel awfully stuffed.

Beats hostel dinner hands down though. Hands down.

Okay, better go continue packing before I totally regret wasting my time now.

Arrivederci.


P.S. I find myself crossing my fingers and hoping hard that the contestants' acts are good, but I laugh when they're horrible anyway.

P.P.S. Some acts are simply atrocious and need to be dropped. Right away. Oh God.

No comments: