Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Robin Hood.

Remember what I said about school internet being at its best after midnight?

Well I take it back. Right now, it's horribly atrocious. Can't load anything.

Haven't been paying much attention to Facebook or Twitter lately (and regrettably MouseHunt and LevynLight as well).

Been using up my free time (time that I'm not in school, on weird field trips, nor at SIMC rehearsals) to either leisurely read 'King Arthur: Dragon's Child', or go out.

Great book, that. First book on the legend of King Arthur I've read, but it's pretty awesome in its own way. I love the believability of it all. It wasn't about magically pulling a sword out of stone, but a journey towards the man he would eventually become. All the small events and stories that weave together nicely to form a feasible explanation for his character and such.

Hm yeah. Definitely going to get the sequel.


And now that I'm done with Artorex and Britain, it's back to the Chaos Walking trilogy. 'Monsters of Men' has been lying around on my bed for a week and a half now, begging to be read.


Cluster outing-ed and had to re-watch 'Robin Hood'. Watching it for a second time, I somehow managed to find a sweet, sweet feeling of clarity I didn't have the last time I watched it. Heck, I kinda even think it's a pretty decent movie now. Interesting.


Okay, gotta go now, in case I have trouble waking up tomorrow morning.

Night.


P.S. Mercedes aren't going to appeal against Schumi's 20s penalty after all. Smart move.

P.P.S. I hate ulcers.

P.P.P.S. Donnie Yen. Is awesome.

No comments: