Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Elton John.

Listening to Elton John off YouTube right now. So many so many memories.

'Your Song' is one of the few things that brings me way back, back when I was around three or four (and extremely adorable). Didn't really understand all the hoopla going on about Elton John coming out of the closet, and still don't. Nothing wrong with him being gay.


Weather is great, internet connection is horrible.


Had some debate thing at school today. Teacher was awesome, 'cause she somehow managed to deal with Ryan. Win.

Also, Joshua's epic win deserves to be mentioned here. His "wife" analogy completely owned Ryan.


Malay mock oral thing was weird. Chinese teacher was shouting some instructions at us outside the hall, and we were like, "Hello don't understand you please speak in English".

I think I should feel ashamed, 'cause I'm a failed Chinese. Hmm.


Break times were punctuated by attempts to film our three-minute video on "what we learnt at the ACM".

Yeah, completely forgot to talk about our trip to the Asian Civilisation Museum yesterday.

Got into a group with Zheng Wei, Chee Seng and Shuen, and basically the only things we learnt were that Google is your best friend, and that I get scared pretty easily in there.

So I'm a little jumpy, yeah, and they (including Insan) thought it'd be funny to hide around every corner to jump out at me or make creepy noises or tap my shoulder and deny it. Heck. At this rate, I'm going to get a heart attack one day.

There is no way I'm ever going to step into a museum alone. I'd probably freak out.

But I digress. We came up with some seriously lame and random idea that involved Shuen being a bomoh and consulting his "magical purple water", but aren't really bothered to film it. Wasted too much time planning and going off-topic.


Gotta go now.

Adieu.


P.S. There's always this feeling weighing down on me that I've gone to the wrong school. What to do, what to do?

P.P.S. I think one of the sweetest verses ever written for a song is "I hope you don't mind/I hope you don't mind/that I put down in words/how wonderful life is/when you're in the world."

No comments: