Friday, May 07, 2010

No backspacing.

Okay, before I start, here's the deal: No backspacing, as promised to Insan and Brendan (this sentence doesn't count).

Here we go.

EXAMS ARE OVER OVER OVER OVER OVER OVER OVER OVE R OVER OVER OVER OVER OVER OVER OVER OVER OMG SO AWESOMELY HAPPY....for now.

Script-checking will be hell, but that's okay. WE've got seven weeks n of nothingness, man.

Now I'm waiting for Kelvin to text to see when or what time we're going out.

Oh God this blog post t is turning out into a mess 'cause I can't backspace and backspace is my friend. I always backspace. It's tu type a sentence, come up with soething mett better halfway, come back to it, backspace backspace.

Anyway, this time round, exams weren't so good.

English was meh, Math was the complete definition of hell, 'cause I didn't know a thing, left more than half o f it blank and unanswered, and am most definitely going to fail it. I'm not kidding you. It's true.

So so awful.

Malay was harder than expected, for some strange reason. Some people came up with their own peribahasa, and I guessed every single on e of my cloze passage. So brilliatn.

Physics was um... could be ebtter. Definitely. I'm going to fail the MCQ section.

Chem was okay0-ish as well, kinda, sorta, probably. Hope I get lucky.

Bio was awesome beyond b words. I love Bioe. And Geog. O Heck, geog was awesome. Now I can't decide which was awesomer, Bio or Geog.

I thnk Geog, 'cause I guessed the last question of Bio. Wrote down some retarded answer.

Now waiting to go out with a few of the hostel guys. M It's fnny that they take a longer time to change than I do.

Can tahnkfully not have hostel food tonight. Horrible, horrible hostel food.

I can't believe i Managed to survive exam week on hostel food. Heck.

Okay, better go now. This no-backspace thing is killing my senstence structure.

Bleh.



P.S. This is how messy my brain is whyen I first come up with things to type. And I can't spell, either. Thank God for spellchek.

No comments: