Saturday, May 08, 2010

Diversity.

Sitting here munching on biscuits from the pantry, listening to 'Wonderwall' (yes, after all these years I still love this song to bits) and trying to think up things to type out here.

And yeah, we finally stocked up. Every month or so (I think), we get free food from the office, stuff like biscuits and coffee (you don't know how much people like us depend on coffee) and milo. (I for one don't drink coffee for survival though.)

And someone wrote "FOOD IS HERE!! YIPPEEEEEEE!!!" on the pantry whiteboard.

You see the thing is, I realise I've somehow managed to survive my way through exam week solely on hostel food. How is that even possible? How is that even legal? How...

How awful.


Anyway, I kinda spent most of my day sleeping. Woke up, watched a few episodes of Glee, did random stuff, slept again, went for dinner, came back, started reading and finished 'Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Rodrick Rules', Music room-ed, and am back here.


I read 'Wimpy Kid' for the entertainment. A bit of light reading. You gotta admit, reading about a kid doing random wacky things is actually fun. So many things Rodrick does I wish I'll be able to do to my brother. Sigh.

I'm such an awful sister.

(But really, it's fun to have a younger brother to push around. I think little sisters might cry. Not that my brother isn't a total wimp, but you know.

All right, he's a total wimp.)



I've said it before and I'll say it again: I need to diversify.

Oh gosh, I need more time.


Gotta go now. Get started on some other book I picked up yesterday.

Arrivederci.


P.S. Mother's Day? Hmm.


No comments: