Wednesday, May 26, 2010

The Phantom of the Opera.

Has 'Come Fly With Me' stuck in my head since yesterday, 'cause of Neil Fullard.

Still haven't finished packing yet.

I dislike packing.


Last day of "school" today. Bleh.

Discovery Centre place not so interesting. In fact, there wasn't much to do 'cept look at little kiddies run around (no don't call me a paedophile, thanks).

Then watched Shrek 4.

Ah, Shrek.

It had all the lovability of the first three, but the plot wasn't as great. Wouldn't ruin it for you here, but meh, meh and meh.

Donkey is still the best character though. Had plenty of laughs.


Giving up on reading 'Monsters of Men', 'cause I can't remember what happens in the first two books of 'Chaos Walking', and it just jumps right into the war which makes a huge mess out of my mind. Going to restart during the holidays when I have access to the other two books first.

I won't worry much about having nothing to read 'cause I have a book on Tourette's I've been wanting to get my hands (or eyeballs) on since its purchase a week ago. Should be good.


Okay okay need to go watch 'The Phantom of the Opera' (2004 version) now. Still getting over the fact that Gerard Butler plays the role of the Phantom. Tsk.


Adieu.


P.S. So proud of myself for not buying books just now. Yeah, self-control.

No comments: