Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Dread.

Oh man, I feel so awful right now I have this great urge to bury myself in 'King Arthur: Dragon's Child' and not look up till Saturday.

But that's not possible. (Great book, by the way.)

So too bad. Script checking still has to go on, no matter what.

I'm doomed.


Anyway, went out to watch Ip Man 2 with Insan and Kelvin today.

Awesome movie. (Or maybe that's 'cause I love kung fu movies and all things martial arts, I dunno.)

As always, loved the fight scenes. Brilliantly choreographed. Somehow I think they were trying to bring out the difference between Wing Chun and the other styles the other masters were using. But then again, Wing Chun's not hard to spot. It's rather centred. Everything else seems so fancy.

Was cursing throughout the second half of the movie, 'cause some parts were just plain brutal and unfair.

But hey, that's life.

I think Donnie Yen plays Ip Man pretty well, actually. Heard he didn't sign up for any Ip Man 3 though. Pity.


I want to watch the prequel though. 'The Legend Is Born: Ip Man' sounds promising.


Gotta go now. Need to read 'King Arthur'.


P.S. I miss TKD.

No comments: