Saturday, May 15, 2010

Google.

Okay, okay, just got back from Orchard with my dad and I've got good news and bad news.

The good news is that somehow I managed to get into the Talent Search finals by some miracle (I still think they sent me the wrong email though).

Heck, disbelief.

But you know, it feels good 'cause it proves to me that I don't totally screw up nor fail at everything I do.

Whee, self-esteem boost.

Maybe you know, perhaps I'm not such a failure after all.

Awesomeness.


Okay, the (relatively) good news is over, and here comes the bad news. Are you ready? Are you ready? Here goes...

Alonso didn't make it to qualifying.

Hah. Non-F1 fans must be silently (or openly) cursing me right now for the suspense I have just created, but heck, I saw the words "Alonso out of Monaco qualifying" on my Twitter home page and was like, "Oh no.".

The thing is, I think the F10 does well on this track, judging by Massa's performance (fourth, not bad. The Red Bulls are still owning though). Tsk, Alonso. Mistake on his part, crashing during practice. Tsk tsk, currypuff man.

Webber is on a roll, victory last race to pole for tomorrow.

Kubica second, in between the two Red Bulls. Not bad, Renault.


Weather is freaking hot right now. Bleh.

Gotta continue with 'King Arthur: Dragon's Child'.

Adieu.



P.S. I learnt off YouTube that if you Googled 'the answer to life, the universe and everything', Google calculator would appear and give you "the answer to life, the universe and everything = 42". Win.

P.P.S. Also, if you search Google Maps for directions from New York to Paris you'd get a long list of instructions, including "Swim across the Atlantic Ocean". Even more win.


No comments: