Friday, May 14, 2010

Effort.

Listening to Fall Out Boy right now (here's a shout out to you, Myra, if you still read this blog. I miss you and your FOB-crazed ways and your big dreams and your never giving up on them. See you in Brunei when I return to be King of the poklenz).

Found 'Infinity On High' in my hard drive this afternoon.

Heard 'I'm Like A Lawyer With The Way I'm Always Trying To Get You Off (Me & You)' and felt a twinge of nostalgia. Like, heck, I remember hearing this on television around two years ago, man. Two years ago, back when I was, well, just was.


Spent my afternoon sleeping, and my evening watching Russell Peters with Woan Chyi. I wish I could be that racist and still get away with it. Awesome guy.


Script-checking is over, and the only papers I didn't manage to screw up badly were Geog and Bio.

It's depressing, really.

Let's not talk about it, because addressing the issue makes me want to just cover my ears, go "lalalalalalalalalalalalalalcan'thearyou", and then turn up some angst-y music and forget the world.



Gotta go continue reading book now.

Adieu.


P.S. I hear thunder. Interesting.


No comments: