Saturday, May 29, 2010

Relatives.

Just received an email concerning the twenty CIP hours we earned by not sleeping an entire night and surviving an entire day being busy on maximum an hour of sleep.

Racing against time to finish this post right now, for several reasons. Firstly it's 'cause my laptop is running out of battery and I'm too lazy to go and get my charger. Secondly, it's 'cause everybody in the house is in bed by now and I feel some sort of pressure to go to bed myself. Thirdly, it's 'cause it's been a long day and I'm mentally tired (haven't had enough sleep since, like, forever). Fourthly, I'm back in Brunei and there's air-conditioning. Wootz.

Nothing beats sleeping in an air-conditioned room. Ahh. So good, so good.

Haven't had time to watch television though, but I've had plenty of time to eat so that's all right.

But heck, if I don't catch tomorrow's race I think I just might cry.

Ferrari's 800th Grand Prix this weekend. Istanbul, Turkey.

Was hoping for Ferrari to do well this weekend, but unfortunately we've only managed an eighth and twelfth in qualifying, so fingers crossed and hope hard that we'll be able to at least make a podium position.

Sigh. Such disappointment.

Just in case you're curious, the results are: Webber, Hamilton, Vettel.

Still so sad.



Anyway, the flight last night wasn't bad at all. Read the Daily Mail for an hour, then went to sleep (I always sleep in the plane. In fact, I make it a habit to do so. Also, I think the whole volunteering for the National Vertical Marathon thing gave me the ability to sleep in otherwise rather uncomfortable conditions).

A huge thanks to Faiz for trading seats with me so I could sit near the window (and lean against it for better sleeping).

I realise that I hardly ever talk about the flight process between Brunei and Singapore. Hmm. I wonder why.

Will probably give you guys a good, detailed one next time.

Oh, and met Insan at the airport. Poor guy seemed a bit down 'cause Fatinn, Wardah and Syaf took the noon flight, and Wan Shen, Faiz and I were leaving at night.


Met a few relatives today. Interesting.


Anyway, gotta go now.

Adieu.


P.S. 'Life, Interrupted' by James McConnel is a great book. Less than a quarter way into it and I'm already hooked. Tourette's is interesting indeed.

P.P.S. My mum's always telling me I should go for Medicine, but the truth is, I don't ever want to be a doctor because, well, because.

No comments: