Thursday, May 13, 2010

Juggernaut.

Script-checking happened today, but I don't want to talk about it because I'm a bit bitter about it, and that I didn't really do much "script-checking" 'cause I managed to spend most of my time doodling.

Horribleness.



Spent the afternoon out with Deborah, Shi Ni, Joshua, Shuen. Cyrus and Isaac, after our 203 class outing kinda failed epicly.

Watched 'Robin Hood'. Awfully confusing movie. Kept turning to Debb trying to figure out what on earth was going on.

Honestly, I don't think it captured the true essence of the general view of Robin Hood. As Joshua put it, you could count the number of arrows he shot on your fingers.

Perhaps it did do a decent job portraying the story behind Robin Hood as we know him, but I definitely could do with a tad more explanation. It's excusable when you don't know what's really going on ten minutes into the movie, but when an hour's passed and you're still completely clueless, it's either 'cause the movie's not up to par, or that you haven't been paying attention or are slightly obtuse.

Tsk.

Apparently Shuen didn't get anything throughout the entire movie, 'cause near the end when the bad guy got shot through the throat with an arrow, he asked, "Is that the good guy or the bad guy?"

I think that if you knew a little background information or something you'd probably actually enjoy the movie, and not think it was draggy at all (I thought it was awfully draggy).


Weather is horrendously humid right now; a ridiculous 94%. I loathe humid weather. Feels like hell.


Hm tired. Been a rather trying day.


Night.


P.S. 'King Arthur: Dragon's Child' is awesome.

P.P.S. Hmm, gender.

No comments: