Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Aníron.

This video is so cute. It totally makes the world seem (and sound) like a better place.

It's such a strangely feel good song.


Got our Physics test back today. Don't like the results, but what to do. Am hoping hard I won't GG as badly during the exam.

It got me thinking, would I have done better if it wasn't right after the holidays? Is it right to blame it on not having enough time or not putting in enough effort because I wanted to spend more time at home?

Is it okay to say that trying to forget about our workload for moment in order to not seem so stressed and to try to enjoy myself more is a reasonable excuse to do badly?

It's not okay, and I know it.

I think I might have screwed up somewhere back then. Took a wrong turn, done something unwise.

Either that, or I'm just really, really stupid.


Had half of 304 join us for ACE. Something about reflecting upon our actions and learning from our mistakes. Hmm.


Bio was fun. Was high for the first half hour 'cause Ms Fong was busy meeting the PM (yeah, he visited, along with his adorable guard puppy). Being high is contagious. Continued making lame jokes. There is no end to our lameness.

Did blood vessels today. I like how everything seems to come together in Bio to form one perfect picture. Yeah, I agree with Ms Fong. It is amazing how things have adapted to work to achieve optimum results.

Graded task was hectic. Spent too much time trying to make the diagram look as neat as possible and ended up scribbling down our explanations.


Spent study time with Kelvin wondering where everyone else went, 'cause they didn't show up at all. Discussion room's still closed for no reason whatsoever.


Gotta go now. Aku hendak tidurz.


P.S. "I'm winking, but my eyes are too small for you to notice." I've Ghan-decided that it's okay to have small eyes. I'm proud to be Chinese, really (even though I don't read nor write any Mandarin).

No comments: