Thursday, September 09, 2010

Bieber Hair Flip

Yeahp, the title says it all.

This is one of those rare occasions where I actually do address my post title.

So what about the Bieber Hair Flip?

Was at Best Eastern earlier this afternoon with Neko, waiting for the rest of the MYBs to arrive, and almost all the covers of "teen" magazines had Justin Bieber's face on it. And so naturally we started talking about him and his famous hair flipping.

And it just went on from there. Bieber Hair Flipped all night long, man. I think my neck's kinda sore from all the flipping though. I don't know how Justin Bieber manages to constantly pull it off.

Anyway, sungkai-ed at Swensens today with Neko, Wani, Myra, Naimah, Maz and Fazrul (aka "Fazolf Hitler").

Talked and talked and made so many lame jokes, my cheeks and stomach ache from all the laughing.

I miss those days when I was still in MS. Ah, those were definitely the days.

Best last day of Ramadhan ever.

We totally need to meet up more often.

And yeah, you totally read that right. Ramadhan's over, and Raya's tomorrow.

Selamat Hari Raya. Maaf Zahir Dan Batin.


Okay, I'mma go off now.

Night.


P.S. Just realised I missed 'Physics remedial session 2' today. Stop making us choose between family and doing well for school, thank you very much.

No comments: