Thursday, September 16, 2010

Monocular vision.

Just uploaded our Chem poster, after spending ages (got distracted) trying to resize the file.

It doesn't look like a "masterpiece", as Mr Tan puts it, but whatever goes. It's not art, it's Chem.

Was cranky and didn't post last night 'cause the internet connection was really annoying. It's like you want to get things done but you can't 'cause nothing will load right.

Thank goodness it's better today (albeit slightly, but improvement is definitely good).


Listening to Scorpions right now. Managed to borrow disc 2 of 'Scorpions No. 1's' from my dad last week. Mmm boy, is it good. I love their sound.

They just don't make songs like they used to anymore.


Math grows funnier but lamer every day, and Geog just grows lamer. Yes, I like rocks.

Differentiation suddenly seems so much clearer today. No idea why. Was totally clueless on Tuesday, and now I'm kinda like, "Oh, okay, I get this.".

Died-ed for English today. Had extreme writer's block for the first fifteen minutes and ended up not knowing what on earth I was writing about. I'm going to fail this essay test (sad face).

Oh, and Physics didn't happen 'cause apparently Mr Yeo managed to get food poisoning from eating fish head curry.

Apart from make lame jokes about Pokémon, nothing much happened today.

I'm still watching Pokémon off YouTube. I'll probably stop when I get to the Johto or Hoenn series. I don't know. First generation Pokémon are the best.


Okay, that's it for now.

Adieu.


P.S. I haven't read 'Sherlock Holmes' for weeks. Should probably pick it up again sometime soon.

No comments: