Saturday, September 04, 2010

Voucher.

Okay, I've made a decision.

I've decided that I'm going to start posting vlogs. You know, sometimes I don't have enough time to write out a proper post and publish it, and sometimes words just don't capture enough essence of a certain moment, so yeah.



Yesterday was sorta hectic. Had to leave CCA a bit earlier so I could finish up packing before we left.

I think going back home is one of the funnest things to do.


I don't understand golf. I don't understand it at all.
My dad took me out to be his golf buggy driver today. I honestly don't know what to say.

Golf is cool when you're really good at it and you earn a living off it, but it's so uncool when you spend hours and hours playing and loads of money on equipment and are still mediocre.

It's horrible. I think there should be priorities in a man's life. And golf shouldn't be on top of the list.


Besides watching a couple of dudes play golf, the other highlight of my day was downloading 'Posterino', which is pretty cool 'cause it runs on Mac and makes posters (no surprises there, huh?).

Chem poster starting to take shape, but that's the least of my problems.

Assed holiday homework.

All right, gotta go now.

Adieu.


P.S. Received some five dollar voucher from Changi, and apparently it's really hard to be nice, 'cause when I wanted to give it away most people were all, "Ew, no.".

No comments: