Wednesday, September 22, 2010

"Zah."

Okay, okay, this is the time of the term where I talk about how I fervently wish every day that I could drop Math in Year 5.

Math scares me. I don't know why, but it just does. I don't want it to, but it does.

But I've got no choice but to face the numbers.


Chem today was half depressing. Feel like doing well for our next Chem quiz just to cheer Mr Tan up.

There's just so much pressure (pun unintended) to do well, what with failing the "Teletubby" quiz last term.

Math was funny. I kid you not. It's kind of like Mr Chia gets happier and happier every time we see him. I mean, he isn't as serious anymore, and he sure laughs a lot nowadays. But it's a good thing, I swear it.

No longer feel sleepy during Math, 'cause it's hard to fall asleep with Kian Wee and Glenn sitting behind you and making lame jokes.


Malay got cancelled today (and will be tomorrow) 'cause our teacher's on MC. Peribahasa quiz thankfully postponed then.

Spent non-existent Malay sitting near the netball court trying to figure out the meaning of "eating doughnuts".

It's definitely an euphemism for something, but I don't really know what it is yet.

Will continue digging the truth out of Aisyah ('cause Insan told her and he wouldn't tell us) tomorrow.

Hey, we're curious people, after all.


Okay, I have a speech to write.

Adieu.


P.S. Mr Tan almost, almost, mentioned "to pick up chicks" today. How interesting.

P.P.S. "Emergency" assembly was about vandalism. Could've saved us the suspense. We thought it was about the "20% increase in BGR: one". Oh well.

No comments: