Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Consequences.

Now, before we plunge into anything else, I'd like to take the opportunity to point out that today's date is 8/9/10, which is cool.

Anyway, besides stating the obvious, I'm listening to a bit of Chopin right now. Mmm. Reminds me of 'The Pianist', which in turn reminds me of Adrien Brody.

Such powerful music. Such genius. I love how two centuries later we're all still listening to his music and loving it and being thankful he's managed to touch our hearts (for me, at least).

Same goes to all the other brilliant composers out there whose works have managed to survive all the years from then till now. Beautiful stuff.


Was at UBD earlier today trying to look for something to write about for our Geog monograph thing. Managed to get something, I guess. Better than nothing. If it turns out it has to be a monument/building in Singapore I'm going to be so annoyed. So, so annoyed.

Hate that I want to enjoy my holidays but am constantly bugged by schoolwork and deadlines and that Physics test we have when we get back. It sucks that we can't at least fully enjoy the time we have here.

But the choice is to do badly and waste the time spent away from home, or do well but feel horrible while at home.

Hard decision.


Highlight of my day? Finally having "tradition" with Shar and Stel.

We call it "tradition" because we always do the same thing whenever I get back. Meet up, eat at Excapade, have dessert at Swensen's, and talk talk talk. Always the four of us (Manda couldn't come this time).

I love that how five years down the road we're still able to totally be comfortable around each other.

To be honest with you I don't wish for anything to change at all. I kind of like things the way they are (apart from the large amounts of work they give us at school), but you always know things are going to have to change no matter what.


All right, have to go now. Time to be productive. Sigh.


P.S. I would like some charcoal pencils, and more free time. Thank you.

No comments: