Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Alcohol affinity.

Wow, so there's a new 'Stats' thing on the Blogger toolbar.

Interesting. It's not like we need to be any more obsessed with page views and traffic and imaging as it is.


Two days to the holidays. Just two. Two quiz-packed, assignment deadlined, long hour-ed days.

But still. Just two.

Hoping hard I'll be able to survive long enough to get to my flight back to Brunei (oh home sweet home, good food galore).

I bet I sound so greedy. But honestly, nothing beats a nice, home-cooked meal. And the alcohol, oh the alcohol. (Don't get me wrong here. Alcohol is bad for you, kids. Don't drink. It's no good. No good at all.)

Sure I drink, but in definite moderation. I don't drink till I drop (because that's just stupid); just enough to quench my thirst.


Speaking of alcohol, our Chem quiz on Friday is on O and N-containing compounds. Sounds good.

Bio quiz tomorrow on respiration and the like.

Math graded on inverse functions after that.

Physics in-class assignment on Friday but I've got no idea what it's on.


Highlight of my day: Facebook. Oh God, the things that happen on Facebook.


Okay, better go now.

Monday tomorrow.

Adieu.


P.S. Best thing I've seen today: "Hi, I'm a Marvel..." "...And I'm a DC." How come I've never noticed the similarities before? Hmm.



No comments: