Saturday, September 18, 2010

Subway.

Oh God, it took me forever (actually no, not really) to finally sign into Blogger.

The internet connection here likes to get on my nerves. It's like the ultimate test of patience.

But that's okay, I got plenty of patience. Oh yes, I have patience.

I only talk about patience 'cause that's what it takes to wait for something you know that's coming and you really want it.

So that something that's coming is MCR's new album. Yeahp, you read right. Yeahp, they haven't disappeared off the face of the earth like a lot of people thought they did. Yeahp, they're back.

Wow. It's been more than three years since 'The Black Parade'. More than three years of loving MCR. Heck I'm old.

Right now, 'A Thousand Suns' kind of shrinks in comparison to 'Danger Days: True Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys'. I'm sorry, Linkin Park.

But the difference between the two albums is that 'A Thousand Suns' is already out in stores while we don't even know the album cover of 'Danger Days' yet.

Speaking of album covers, James Blunt made an interesting move for his new album cover. 'Some Kind of Trouble' sports a picture of Babytard on the cover. If you don't know who Babytard is, you're probably not as jobless as I am to watch the Shaytards on YouTube (I love this family 'cause it gives us deprived people a glimpse of family life once in a while).

I'm not a huge fan of James Blunt, but I like it that he hangs around YouTube too.


Wasted my entire day today. Not good.

Better be off now.

Productivity here I come (not).



No comments: