Monday, September 27, 2010

Marina Bay 2010

Is it sad to wish for more free time just to be able to do more work?

I think it is.

But that's what I'm wishing for right now. Wow, I'm a sad person.

Haven't posted for a few days now 'cause I've been both tired and depressed at the same time.

Why tired? Spent all Friday making the lamest jokes ever in class 'cause English and Physics got cancelled, spent Saturday morning filming our Malay project, spent Saturday afternoon at Shangri-La, spent Saturday evening trying to find ways to convert .mts AVCHD files to ones iMovie accepts, and spent all Sunday raya-ing.


And why depressed? I have no television access.

Why is it that television shows I want to watch only show when I'm not at home?


Okay, enough drabness for now. Let's be happy.

Oh yes, I'm happy. Ferrari won last night's race.

Alonso went from pole to win and I couldn't have been happier 'cause we get to show Singaporeans that yes, Ferrari is worth supporting. So proud.

Massa drove great, 'cause he went up 14 places from last to tenth (which means more points for Ferrari).

Highlights of the race? Hamilton crashing out after colliding with Webber (otherwise known as Stanley's idol), and Kovalainen turning fireman and putting out his flamin' engine himself (now that's style).

Wish I could say more but talking about F1 kinda makes me feel all empty inside 'cause I've missed so much.


Had plenty of fun at school though, 'cause we got to go "yesss" in front of non-Ferrari supporters and totally rub it in their faces.

Almost died-ed during PE for some strange reason.

Watched topical presentations (session 1) during English. Seriously glad I'm going last (with John Huang). I need way more time to prepare.

Glenn and Yos' presentation was funny. I honestly see nothing wrong in selling modules online though.

Was confused through Math, and got frustrated trying to teach Mrs Lim how to pronounce "stalactite" and "stalagmite".


Better go off now. Need sleep like my heart needs a beat but that's nothing new (thumbs up if you recognised the OneRepublic reference).

Night.


P.S. People need to stop telling me about how they saw last night's race, regardless of whether it was live or on television. I hate that I couldn't watch it at all.


No comments: