Sunday, September 05, 2010

Identity.

Bruneians, have you seen this video?

If not, go watch it and support the dude if you're a true Bruneian.

For people who aren't bothered to check out the link, it's a clip from 'The X Factor (Australia)', where this Bruneian dude sings amazingly.

I've read the comments people make on the video, and I can't help but feel offended. There are warm, encouraging comments, and there are ones that go "You should be ashamed to call yourself Bruneian", or "You put our country to shame".

Do you want to know why they say that? It's because he's gay. Oh yes, being gay is such a shameful thing.

I've said it before and I'll definitely say it again: It's totally okay to be homosexual. People should have the right to love whoever they want, because loving people, unlike hating them, is a good thing.


Haven't gotten work done yet. I despise holiday homework. Very much.

But what has to be done has to be done, huh?


Gotta go now. Turning in early tonight 'cause I have to wake up early tomorrow to get my IC renewed.

Arrivederci.



No comments: