Monday, September 20, 2010

"Biarpun ribut melanda." -Sofaz

Listening to Muse right now.

Ah, Muse. Brings back great memories.


Okay yeah, I admit, I'm tired. I'm tired and I don't feel like doing anything but there's not much choice, is there?

Work has to be done, deadlines have to be met, quizzes have to be studied for. That's life. We only got one shot at it, but sometimes I wish it weren't so harsh on us.

There need to be more "no school" days. Don't school authorities know that tired students are unproductive students?

The mind needs sleep to function well, and if you don't allow us this sleep it's not cool to talk about the second class work we hand in.

Or maybe it's just that we have atrocious time management skills.

I don't know.


Anyway, almost died (according to Dr Sun) during PE today. It's funny how the chances of a soccer ball hitting you in the back of the head are so small yet it happens anyway. Hmm.

Had a compre test during English today. English is 6 mc this sem, and if I don't do well it's GG for me (I'm already hopelessly hopeless at Math and probably will GG for Physics too). How fun.

Was completely clueless during Math (I blame the soccer ball incident).

Sometimes school makes me feel stupid.

Finally had our Geog video presentation today. Didn't go as bad as I expected, given we didn't plan a single thing (apart from look for the video and a literally last-minute discussion about who was to talk about what). Sigh of relief.

All right, I'mma be off to do other things now.

Night.


P.S. Time, yeah, we sure need more of that.

No comments: