Thursday, September 23, 2010

Materialism.

In contrast to last night (where I was feeling all sh*tty, pardon my language, 'cause of the upcoming Math test that is now over), I'm feeling so so so happy right now.

Excuse my lack of composure, but I have to get this off my chest.

In fact, I'm so happy, I'm going to double post today.

So why am I so happy?

Okay, MCR's new single, 'Na Na Na' has been recently premiered on radio (a few hours ago, in fact). And I love it.

And I'm completely overjoyed. And not to mention relieved. I'm relieved because I don't think I could take the disappointment if I didn't find it to my liking.

But heck, it sure sounds good.

November 22nd. That's the date I'm waiting for. Now the question is, can I pre-order a copy? I would love to.

And wait, there's more. The Sims 3: Late Night is coming out October 26th, which includes a Simlish version of 'Na Na Na'. The Sims 3 + My Chemical Romance = pure bliss.

It's even better than Adam Lambert + F1, as much as I love both. I think if MCR + F1 were to ever happen, I'd simply die if I wasn't able to attend.


Okay, okay, happiness overload over.

See you guys tonight.


P.S. And it's pouring right now, which totally adds to the happiness.

P.P.S. To be honest with you, I think 'Ambitions' is more worth the money than 'Late Night'.

P.P.P.S. Yeah, I think I do sound a bit too materialistic in this post. But that's okay. Everybody desires things.


No comments: