Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Labeling.

Okay, short post for today.

Just finished with my Geog monograph. Kinda happy with it, and so glad I've got it over with.


Completely messed up today's Chem prac. Forgot to turn over volumetric flask so ended up with a ridiculously un-homogenous solution. Values were strange. Epic compromised. Phenolphthalein simply refused to turn a nice and friendly light shade of pink. Stupid overkill.

Don't like titration.

But yeah, it was sorta fun.


Today, Mr Chia totally admitted to not understanding differentiation at first too. Is it okay to use it as an excuse to not get the slightest thing about calculus? I guess not.


Linkin Park's latest album, 'A Thousand Suns' came out today. I would very much like to have it.

There are a lot of people out there who always go, "What do they think they're doing? Their music from previous albums was much better. I hate this new sound," whenever a new album from any band comes out.

Personally, I think that if they haven't changed a bit since the last album, they haven't been advancing as a band. Isn't it all about discovering new sounds, new feels, and experimenting with what they like?
I think that if I like what they're doing, it's a good thing, but if I don't, there's always other material to listen to.

If you don't like it, it's not their problem. It's yours. If you don't like it, then just don't listen to it. Simple as that.

Hmm, labeling.

We should really stop labeling things. Things don't need to be labeled. (Unless, of course, you're in some lab and unlabeled material could harm you.)


Okay, it's really late so adieu for now.



P.S. Yum, hostel-provided mooncake.

No comments: