Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Born This Way.

Listening to U2's 'Electrical Storm' at the moment, because it's one beautiful song.

But yeah, as much as I try to brainwash myself with other songs, I can't stop thinking about Lady Gaga's really strange (no surprises there) 'Born This Way' music video. I thought the song was great, and that it sent out a really strong, positive message, but good God what on earth was the video trying to depict?

Some weird evilness? Rebirth? Constant birth? I am a confused soul.

Maybe one day Alex Day will interpret it like he did 'Telephone' and everything will make sense again.

Wrote a karangan at school today, 'cause it was a test and if I didn't I'd have failed. I sure hope I didn't go off-topic or anything. It's hard to stay within the lines, nowadays.

Had two hours of Chem afterwards. Paired up with Kian Wee again, 'cause that's how we roll form Chem pracs. Did some temperature-taking, water-boiling and white powder-measuring (which I highly suspect is crack 'cause a bunch of us sort of got high towards the last half hour or so). Graph-drawing not so fun though. I don't like extrapolating, because there are so many ways you can draw a line, and I'm so indecisive I can't seem to be able to do it fast.

Econs was, well, Econs. You can't say I don't try to listen. I do, actually, but somehow my mind just drifts elsewhere. Thank God for tutorials.


Speaking of which, I still have my Econs insights to do, along with a bunch of other things that require completing.

Adieu.


P.S. I kid about the crack. It was NaHCO3 and Na2CO3. We're clean.

P.P.S. They've posted a list of sites banned on our notice board, but there's nothing that mentions Twitter or anything Twitter-based. So why is Twitter banned? I still don't understand it.

No comments: