Saturday, March 26, 2011

Heath Ledger.

Listening to 'Apologize' right now, and it sickens me to know how I've almost forgotten how beautiful it is. I remember how much we used to like this song back when it came out a few years ago.

"It's too lateeee" was like "It's Friday Friday" now, except it lasted longer and had a thousand times more musical ingenuity.

And since I procrastinate so much, my playlist has moved onto Muse. Oh yeah, Muse. My love for Muse is still going strong, I have to admit. Brilliant band.

Watched 'The Dark Knight' this morning. Yeah, call me slow, but Christian Bale.

Heath Ledger was so amazing and convincing, every time The Joker showed up I'd get chills. Oh so good. And dedicated to his role.

And I feel horrible for watching it so late after its release. But hey, better late than never.

I love comic book superhero movies. And with Christopher Nolan everything just gets better.

Then did like, stuff. Should be more productive, so it's a short post for today.

Adieu.


P.S. I find watching Christian Bale interviews a bit unnerving, because it's like he can't seem to be able to settle on an accent.

No comments: